The faculty of Business and Industrial Development was established on May 6, 2015 under approved by KMUTNB council which offer programs of study for Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degrees levels in fields of business management in KMUTNB Bangkok. The faculty is committed to supply graduates in fields of products and services including quality personnel in line of business administration and industry that are consistent with the needs of the industries. BID organizes education in collaboration with the business and industrial organizations in form of cooperative education including enhancing English skills. Moreover, BID also focuses on learning that promote graduates have knowledge and abilities both in theory, practice, be skill in advanced management science and new technology management, as well as research support for economic development of the country and international competition.
Philosophy : To develop human resource for developing industrial business
Resolution : To build quality graduates aim for business and industrial excellence
Vision : To supply graduates with knowledge and abilities in business and industry to the international level
- To produce graduates with the knowledge and ability in developing industrial business and human resource including manufacturing and service management for strengthen in fields of industrial business both organizations in business and industrial sectors.
- To produce quality, moral, ethics graduates including good human relationships, good responsibility and able to work with others.
Identity: Graduates with creativity, develop business and virtue approach
Uniqueness: The organization of creativity, business and industrial development to the society
- Quality, Morality and Professional Ethics
- To have knowledge in administration and industrial business development
- Lifelong learning knowledge approach
- Office of the Dean
- Department of Industrial Business and Human Resource Development
- Department of Manufacturing and Service Industry Management
- The Executive Development Program in Graduate Degree
The Faculty of Business and Industrial Development is comprised of the programs below
1.Bachelor’s Degree is consisted of 2 departments as follows;
1.1 Business Administration Program in Industrial Business and Human Resource Development (BBR)
1.2 Business Administration Program in Manufacturing and Service Industry Management (BMS)
2.Degree in program of Business Administration in Industrial Business and Human Resource Development (MBR)
3.Doctoral Degree in program of Business Administration Program in Industrial Business and Human Resource Development (DBR), Executive Development Program(X-DBR)